What information do we collect?
Jybe Mobile applications use the Flurry Analytics platform to collect aggregate data about how users interact with our apps. This data helps give us insight into how features are being used and we use this data to determine how our offerings may be improved in future versions. It is important to note that this data is not used to identify and track individual users, but rather to observe aggregate trends in how our applications are used. Examples of data collected include:
- Number of times the app was run
- Duration of application sessions
- Custom events (number of times a particular button was pressed, number of times an item was shared on social media, etc.)
- Country in which the app was used
In applications which allow the purchase of physical goods, during the ordering process, we will collect from you the following information:
- contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- billing information, such credit card number, company name, and billing address
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our apps: We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information is necessary to fulfill your order, and provide warranty information or product updates.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, or fulfillment of special requests.
Opt-Out: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving newsletters or marketing emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
How do we protect your information?
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Your personal information provided to us via email is stored on an email server with industry standard access controls applied. No method of transmission over the Internet of electronic storage is 100% secure, however, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security in our apps, please contact us at [email protected]
Our apps cater to a general audience. We do not intend to market to or knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. However, since we do not ask our visitors for age-related information, we cannot determine the age of a user of our apps or the sender of an email.
6 Bayview Avenue
Northport, New York 11768